Our first blog post, we hope you enjoy!
Have you noticed we love Garmin. You know the old saying "If I pass out, please pause my Garmin". Yes, that's us. If we forget our devices for ride we may as well not ride, right?! Garmin offers so much insight to all types of riding & multipart activities from general tracking to advanced navigation, cadence, speed, incident detection and more. If there is one thing we can't leave our houses without it would be our Garmin products. The Edge 130 has just released and is now available at The Bike Shop! Drop by to see it for yourself!
Edge 130 – Most affordable, most functional, full blown GPS Garmin has ever made for cycling. Up to 8 data fields, BLE sensors compatible, AND 15hr battery life. (see review from DC Rainmaker) Starting at $199.99, deats below!
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8” display that’s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you’ll know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city
- Includes navigation with turn prompts and even shows you how to get back to start; download courses from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect™ online community, and race in real time against Strava Live Segments
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness accessories, including rearview radar and smart bike lights
- Connected features, when using a compatible device, include smart notifications, weather and more; LiveTrack and assistance features make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 15 hours