Your Bike Repair Experts
We are passionate about bikes! And you are too. Flat tire? Broken chain? Just need a quick adjustment? Our service department is here to keep you on the move!
Our goal is to serve you and all of your bike needs. Whether you are just cruising or full-on crushing it, our staff knows how to make sure your wheels are in motion.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
"I was just riding along"
If you have an issue that you may think is a "quick fix" this is the one for you...
Bronze Tune includes:
Brake and gear adjustments.
Flat Fixes and labor for rubber.
*Parts and Accessories are additional.
If Your Bike comes in dirty we may advise a additional cleaning fee, or upgrade your tune up...
- "Did you see my STRAVA miles this month"
- This tune up is designed for preventive maintenance and is recommended at least twice per year.
- SIlver Tune includes:
- Adjust your shifting and braking
- Lube your chain
- Wipe the bike down
- True your wheels
- Make sure that your bike is safe to ride. This will also give us the opportunity to inspect your chain, brake pads, tires and cables/housing.
*New parts and accessories are not included in the price.
- "Just snagged a KOM, the wind was just right"
- The Gold Tune takes our Silver tune to the next level and is designed for bikes that need another level of attention.
- Silver tune plus:
- Cleaning the drive train
- Washing the bike
- Hub adjustments & lubrication
- Installation of cables & housing, chain, cassette, and tires.
- We recommend the Pro Tune 2-4 times per year/season.
- *New parts not included in the price.
- "Bro, You don't understand I have a race this weekend"
- The Overhaul is designed to make your bike look and feel new again; it's like a spa day for your bike!
- Silver and Gold Tune plus:
- Complete disassembly
- Cleaning, lubrication and adjustment of every component.
- We recommend the Overhaul at least once per year/season.
*New parts not included in the price.
$700 & Up
- We outfit your bike with NEW EVERYTHING!
- Ask us for details.
Contact us to schedule your bike service today.
A La Carte Services
- Flat Fix: $20 (Wheel only $15)
- Tire Install: $20 (Wheel Only $15)
- Scooter/Electric Bike Tube/Tire Change: $50
- Quickie! Lube Chain and or Air Tires $10
- Bike Wash polish & Lube: $75
- Minor Brake or Shift Adjustment: $25
- Major Shift or Brake Adjustment: $40
- Brake Bleed: $45 Each + Cost of Fluid
- Wheel True: $30
- Spoke Replace: $45 + Cost of Spokes
- Glue Tubular: $65 + Cost of Glue
- Tubeless Tire Install, includes tape Installation: $35 + Cost of Sealant and Tape
- Fork/Suspension Service: $80 hr
- Suspension Service: $80 + Parts
- Wrap Handlebars: $30 Plus cost of tape
- Install Chain or Cassette: $25
- Replace External Cable: $25
- Replace Internal Cable: $40
- Replace ALL External Cables/Housing: $90
- Replace ALL Internal Cables: $150 up to 4 cables
- Install STI Shifters: $80
- Derailleur Install: $35
- Derailleur Hanger Alignment: $35
- Hub Service: $45 + Parts
- BB Service: $45 + Parts
- Headset Service: $45 + Parts
- Easy Component or Accessory Install: $20
- Difficult Component or Accessory Install: $30
- Wheel Build: $100
- Pro Build: $300
- Pro TT Build: $350
- Box Bike for Shipping: $75 Add $25 if we supply the box
- Unpack & Assemble: $75 & Up
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.