- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$6.99 - $147.15
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
- Adjustable torque wrench with ergonomic design - Twist dial adjust torque in preset 4, 5, and 6Nm settings - Includes 3, 4, and 5mm hex bits and T25 Torx bit
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
Sunlite's Mini Chain Tool is small and light, so it fits in tight places and packs easily (that's a hint that you should carry it on every ride.) But don't let its small stature fool you: you get plenty of leverage thanks to wide handles.
- Mini torque wrench preset to 5 newton meters - Includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex bits, T20 and T25 torx bits
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Alloy Insert
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
- Thin-profiled pedal wrench with a 15mm open end, and an integrated 16mm box end wrench - Thin profile is compatible with tricky pedals and those with narrow wrench flats - Rubberized coating on handle provides both positive grip and improved comfort - Made from long-lasting and durable Chromoly steel
- Compact tool for removing valve cores from Schrader valves, Presta valves, and valve extenders - Easily fits in any bag or jersey pocket
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
The Italian Army Knife, a very SILCA take on the traditional multi-tool. We've addressed the things that frustrate us with conventional multi-tools, while keeping the layout that fits conveniently in the SILCA EOLO Wallet or MATTONE. The mid-length tool design is long enough to provide access to recessed fasteners, but short enough not to experience twist or damage under moderate torque as can happen on longer tools. All tools are forged rather than bent from hex stock. While this method of construction is more expensive, the value is unquestioned during a road-side repair. Mid-length tools also allow us to position the tools within the same plane, reducing the thickness of the overall package by half. Double-chromed tools and fully stainless steel hardware and bushings guarantee a long life without corrosion (the number 1 killer of multi-tools is corrosion). Forged aluminum sidebars contain rare-earth magnets for holding a spare chain connector. - Forged and machined sidebars with integrated chain-connector storage. - Nove (No-vay) 9 forged and plated tools: Hex 2/3/4/5/6/8 +Torx 25 +PH2/Flat - 8mm adapter connects to the 5mm hex for optimal use of space. - Stainless steel pivot hardware - NOVE- 79 grams
The Italian Army Knife, a very SILCA take on the traditional multi-tool. We've addressed the things that frustrate us with conventional multi-tools, while keeping the layout that fits conveniently in the SILCA EOLO Wallet or Seat Roll Premio. The mid-length tool design is long enough to provide access to recessed fasteners, but short enough not to experience twist or damage under moderate torque as can happen on longer tools. All tools are forged rather than bent from hex stock. While this method of construction is more expensive, the value is unquestioned during a road-side repair. Mid-length tools also allow us to position the tools within the same plane, reducing the thickness of the overall package by half. Double-chromed tools and fully stainless steel hardware and bushings guarantee a long life without corrosion (the number 1 killer of multi-tools is corrosion). Forged aluminum sidebars contain rare-earth magnets for holding a spare chain connector. - Forged and machined sidebars with integrated chain-connector storage. - Tredici (Tre-dee-chee) 13 forged and plated tools: Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8 + Torx 10/20/25 + PH2/Flat + DiscPadSpreader. - 8mm adapter connects to the 5mm hex for optimal use of space. - Stainless steel pivot hardware - 98 grams
The Italian Army Knife VENTI builds on the flat design, forged mid-length tools, and Stainless Steel hardware of our award-winning line of Italian Army Knives. Adding new tools including the most ergonomic and functional chain breaker ever featured in a portable multi-tool, the VENTI has everything you need. The unique magnetic slide-lock design of the VENTI chain-tool allows it to be more than twice as long as other designs for exceptional ergonomics in use, while also allowing it to be removed completely from the tool for improved functionality. The forged mid-length tools are long enough to reach all common cycling fasteners, but not so long that they twist or deform under load. The ergonomic side plates also hold a discreet magnetic storage feature for a spare master link and all tools are coated with SILCA's unique high-grip chrome plating which provides better torque transfer at the bolt interface. - Metal injection sidebars with knurled grip surface and stainless steel hardware - Forged chain breaker for 10-12 speed chain - Magnetic storage for 10-12 speed compatible chain connectors - Forged and plated tools: - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8 - Torx 8/10/20/25 - PH2/SL4 - 7mm box wrench - 8mm flare nut wrench - 10mm open-end wrench - Disc pad spreader - Valve core remover - Spoke wrenches—13G / 15G - 172 grams
$25.00 - $55.00
SILCA Super Secret Chain lube started out as a project to develop the fastest hot-melt wax lubricant available more than a year ago. Josh has been recommending Hot Melt Wax and helping Pro cyclists and triathletes wax chains for years and wanted to bring his lubricant formula to our customers, the challenge was how to consistently melt, dip and agitate the chain across different crockpot designs and temperatures. The project took a fascinating turn from the world of IndyCar when Josh was introduced to a group that had developed a technology to put micro-scale wax powders into a solution that was quick-drying and forms a coating that is indiscernible from hot melt dipping. The combination of air-drying liquid wax and Tungsten Disulfide would quickly prove to beat all currently available hot-melt waxes in friction testing while being much faster and easier to apply. Best of all perhaps is that this formula would prove to be very environmentally friendly, utilizing 4 different types of wax, nanoplatelets of WS2 (Tungsten Disulfide), and mild alcohol to act as a carrier. This same alcohol is used in the SILCA Gear Wipes, making them a perfect product to clean and remove Secret Chain Lube. - 4 oz. and 8 oz. bottles with the precision applicator tip for dripping on your chain, or 12oz lube (leaving room for your chain) for dipping the chain - The chain should be VERY clean and dry before applying - Apply according to video and let dry for AT LEAST 12 hours for optimal results, 24 hours if applied in cool or humid weather conditions! We recommend applying the lube AFTER your ride so it's ready for next time! - NOTE: Over time the WS2 will begin to settle to the bottom of the bottle, shake well before using!
SILCA Synergetic oil has tested internally to be the fastest and quietest oil-based lubricant ever tested, losing only 4.9 watts on 250 input (98.1% efficiency), however, it really begins to shine when focusing on longevity and durability of the chain and mating components. Best of all, because the lubricant forms a durable tribofilm at the metal surface, and is strongly attracted to itself, the lube proves to be exceptionally waterproof, remaining inside the chain even in testing under full water submersion, the lubricant is not displaced! - 2oz Squeeze bottle with 18ga. Luer Lock Precision Applicator Tip - 12,000+ miles of lubricant per bottle - Ultra-high wearing, ultra-quiet, ultra waterproof wet lube - For best results apply to clean/dry chain. For good results may apply to new factory-lubed chain and will fully displace the factory lube within 4-5 applications
Roughly 70% of damage to high-end carbon components like seat posts, handlebars, and stems happen when making adjustments without using torque measurement. This problem is accentuated by the majority of adjustments occurring on the roadside or trail-side. T-Ratchet + Ti-Torque solves these problems by delivering a highly ergonomic tool with a torque measuring extender that provides real-time feedback as you are tightening the fastener. The Ti-Torque beam has three separate scales on it, 2-6, 3-5, and 4-8, which allow you to easily see when you've reached your desired torque setting. Ti-Torque weighs in at a mere 30 grams meaning you'll hardly notice it's there until you need it. The T-Ratchet uses interchangeable magnetic components to convert from a screwdriver to a ratchet, to a ratcheting T-Handle in seconds, which gives the user the ability to have several tools at once in an extremely small package. - Ti-Torque beam with three separate scales for measuring 2-8Nm - Precision ratchet with convertible magnetic extension - Steel bit extender - S2 steel Hex bits: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm - S2 steel Torx bits: T10, T20, T25 - S2 steel 2mm Phillips head bit - Duck-waxed canvas carrying case measuring 120mm x 70mm x 30mm - Kit weight: 220 grams
A ratchet wrench is a great tool for speeding fastener installation/removal or for getting at bolts with limited rotational access. The SILCA T-Ratchet Kit is a compact ratchet wrench that can also be configured as a T-Handle or as a bit driver. The magnetic interfaces provide a quick and secure connection of the supplied assortment of S2 steel bits. The low-angle ratchet engagement makes the most of each rotation and can transfer loads far exceeding the torque spec of most fasteners. - Configurable cold-forged 1/4" bit driver ratchet with magnetic interfaces - Stainless Steel 1/4" Extension - Includes S2 steel bits: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm Hex T10, T20, T25 Torx PH2 Philips - Waxed Canvas tri-fold carrier with reflective cross-stitch quilting and magnetic closures that double as keepers for steel hardware when opened.
$11.00 - $29.99
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
$5.00 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$10.00 - $47.20
ProGold ProLink is designed to shed dirt, mud, and abrasives, and reduce tacky build-up in all climates. - Smoother shifting, quieter drive train - Repels moisture and reduces oxidation and corrosion - Disperses water and resists wash-off - Will not build up or get tacky - Works well in all climates - Longer chain and sprocket life - Long-lasting - Can be used as a dry lubricant - Environmentally friendly - Available in: 4 fluid-ounce drip, 8 fluid-ounce aerosol, 16 fluid-ounce pump, and 32 fluid-ounce.
$11.00 - $64.00
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
$9.50 - $15.00
- Highly concentrated. Activate with water for incredible results or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. - Engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and finally dissolve and contain to carry it all away. - Safe on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Degreaser 13 is a highly concentrated degreaser engineered for use with water to tackle tough degreasing tasks. Developed from scratch, specifically for the challenges of bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the advanced formula is engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and work together with water to dissolve and contain to carry it all away. Activate with water for incredible results on tough jobs or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. Fully water soluble and further activated by scrubbing, agitation, and rinsing, the result is a spotless residue-free drivetrain. The advanced formula is also safe to use on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
- Innovative chain retention hook locks tool onto cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. - Tool geometry offers maximum effective leverage and compact 270mm length. - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-Speed. Chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth. - Integrated fixed gear lockring wrench optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings. Pedro's new Pro Chain Whip takes inspiration from our beloved Vise Whip, applying many of the same functional principles to a more traditional chain whip design. The Pro Chain Whip design focuses on functionality, practicality, and safety. The innovative chain retention hook offers multiple benefits. First it keeps the chain secured to the tool during storage. Secondly, it improves user safety by locking the tool onto the cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. An added bonus of this feature is that the tool stays in place on its own. No more fumbling with your cassette lockring tool with one hand while trying to keep your chain whip in place. Being attached to the cassette, the Pro Chain Whip can also be used to slide the cassette off the hub. A nice option when dealing with grimy gears. Keeping traveling mechanics and portability in mind, the Pro Chain Whip geometry maximizes effective leverage while keeping the tool length to a compact 270mm and 225g weight. The integrated fixed gear lockring wrench, optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings, adds versatility and is one less tool to carry. The Pro Chain Whip is compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-speed, and the chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth.
These quick-link pliers make fast work of pesky or stubborn chain master links. The laser-cut, heat-treated jaws feature a dual-function design, allowing both installation and removal of master links. Cushioned grips provide comfort and control. -Laser-cut, heat-treated, dual-side jaws both install and remove master links -Cushioned grips provide comfort and control
- Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products. - Solvent resistant synthetic handle and bristles. - Not recommended for oral use. Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose built brush features. The tapering length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs removing even the deepest dirt and grime. The Pedro's Toothbrush can also be a great tool for applying degreaser to drivetrain parts. While holding the Toothbrush flat with the bristles out to the side, pour degreaser to the bristles. Then quickly move the toothbrush to the drivetrain and apply the degreaser using a light scrubbing motion. This technique works especially well with Pedro's Degreaser 13.
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-2 has 1.3mm tips on bent nose blades for medium, internal snap rings. The tips of the RP-2 open from 22mm down to 2mm (center to center).
Prepares surface, accelerates curing and promotes maximum performance of Park Tool TLR-1 and TLR-2 Threadlockers as well as RC-1 Retaining Compound. Notice: Must be used on all component, fastener and carbon fiber surfaces in conjunction with threadlockers and retaining compounds that contact carbon fiber such as PF30 bottom brackets or brackets or bearings pressed into carbon fiber frames. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
Park's Anti-Seize Compound reduces friction in threaded and press fit connections for easy assembly and disassembly. It's ideal for bottom brackets, pedal threads, headset cups, seatposts, quill stems and much more. This compound also seals and protects parts from corrosion and rust under the most extreme conditions.
Page 1 of 45 Next page