Enduro 24X37 ABEC-3 Sealed Bearing. Replacement bearing for Wheels Mfg bottom brackets for 24mm (Shimano) and 22mm/24mm (SRAM GXP) spindle cranks. ABEC-3 bearings are the most economical bearing Enduro offers but are extremely tough and durable. Grade 10 chromium steel balls are within 10/1,000,000" round. These are twice as round as the industry standard. 52100 high carbon chromium alloy races go through a vacuum de-gassing process resulting in the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62. Keeping everything together are riveted steel retainers and sealed with LLB type seals. - Dimensions: OD: 37mm / ID: 24mm / Width: 7mm - ABEC-3 - Grade 10, 5/32" chromium steel balls - Enduro Part # BB MR 2437 LLB-BLK - Imported - Sold in a bag of 2
Enduro 6806 ABEC-3 Sealed Bearing. Direct replacement bearing for most BB30/PF30 OEM bottom brackets as well as all Wheels Mfg bottom brackets for 30mm spindle cranks. - Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 30mm / Width: 7mm - ABEC-3 - Grade 10, 5/32" chromium steel balls - Kyodo Yushi SRL grease or equivalent - Enduro Part # BB 6806 LLB/C3 - Imported - Sold Bag of 2
- Cartridge Bearing - 1-3/8-inch Outer Diameter
$4.59 - $21.59
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
- Rubber - Color: Black
$26.99 - $30.00
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
$18.00 - $23.00
Disc brake mount adaptor. - Includes stainless steel adaptor and caliper bolts
Replacement hoods for SRAM hydraulic shifter/brake levers.
Profile Design's F-22 Replacement Pads are the correct ones for their F-19 armrests. These pads feature Lycra-covered medium-durometer foam and are held on with Velcro straps for easy installation.
The Supersonic bracket (previously know as the J5) is the first and premier model of the new generation Profile Design brackets. It offers easier adjustments and a greater fit range than anything that came before it. Pairing this bracket with the ergo armrest offers industry-leading fit options and greater comfort. With the 35c extensions, this aerobar is suited to riders who wish to adopt an aerodynamic arrowhead hand position. Performance - The Supersonic/Ergo platform is designed to give riders the freedom to find their best possible position with a huge range of independence adjustments. Fit Data - Armrest Offset: -85mm to -17.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps (With Extensions at 100mm) - Armrest Stack: 58.5mm (no riser kit) to 138.5mm in 5mm increments (With aftermarket Riser Kit) - There are 80 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with risers and this bar offers 1440 possible configurations. As a clip-on bar it is also possible to adjust the extension width and tilt easily. Origin The supersonic was the first of our generation brackets - resulting from careful analysis of the way riders use their aerobars and the adjustments that need to be made. The Ergo armrest is an integral part of the overall adjustability scheme. The dual-offset design (shared with Race and Boom armrest) gives the most precise adjustment range of any armrest on the market. This, along with the evenly curved shape, allows it to work well for the majority of riders. Extensions - Extension Shape: The 35c extensions offer a 35 deg ski bend shape. This facilitates a slightly turned-down wrist position to create a streamlined hand position. They are 400mm long and can be cut to size to suit nearly ever rider. They are drilled for rear-exit cable routing. - Bracket: Supersonic - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (26.0 w/Shims) - Armrest: Ergo / 10mm Pads - Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps (with Extensions at 100mm) - Armrest Offset: -85mm to -17.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Armrest Stack: The minimum is 58.5mm and the bracket is compatible with our existing risers which add up to 138.5mm stack with (70mm of spacers added)
Downtube cable adjusters from Problem Solvers. - Braze-on downtube adjusters for road shifters - Contoured to fit traditional sized steel downtubes - Black Finish
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
$15.99 - $21.99
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
The Pro Braze-On Chain Catcher from K-EDGE is used by most professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The Pro model is designed to improve on the original K-EDGE Chain Catcher design: - Easier Installation – Independent setup and installation of front derailleur and the K-EDGE Chain Catcher - Stronger – Separate and lower attachment /adjustment bolt equates to stronger hold ensuring the chain cannot drop below the chain catcher - Optimized Design – Unique curved ramp profile enables quicker chain engagement with the chain ring while eliminating dropped chains - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamp. Shimano - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - Will not work on Zipp 188 V9 rear hubs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka Extension End Plugs - Plastic bar end plug pair for 22.2mm extensions
- Plastic bar end plug pair for 22.2mm extensions
Designed for use with the Zipp SL Speed Seatpost; an internal mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery. - Mount compatible only with B1 SL Speed seatpost - Weight: 18g for 27.2mm, 19g for 31.6mm
ZIPP Service Course Bar End Plugs, Qty 2.
Page 1 of 27 Next page